Dear Pride and Quantum customers,
We want to provide a brief update regarding how we are protecting against COVID-19.
The health and safety of our providers and their employees, clinicians, those who use our products, and our employees, is and has always been our top priority. We realize the population we serve is among the most vulnerable and want to assure you we are doing everything we can to keep each person safe.
Here are a few things we are doing:
- Sick leave – Employees feeling sick with any illness are asked to stay home.
- Social distancing – Those who can work from home are doing so on a rotating basis. Employees who are on-site are required to follow the CDC recommendations of staying at least 6 feet apart from one another whenever possible.
- Increased cleaning – We have increased the intensity of daily cleaning in all our facilities. Employees are required to follow proper handwashing guidelines.
- Travel ban – All non-essential travel has stopped. All international travel is prohibited.
- Digital meetings – There is a ban on in-person meetings. Meetings that must be held are done so via Skype or phone.
- No visitors – No outside visitors such as vendors are allowed until further notice.
While we always work hard to keep our environment safe, we are being especially vigilant during this time and are reassessing our policies on a day-to-day basis.
Scott Meuser, CEO